Sandra Louise Dyas Photography

TWITTER

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lawrence University - Appleton, WI - my eyes are not shut

Working on this show --- coming to the Wriston Galleries soon. Thank you to my good friends Julie Lindemann and Johnie Shimon.



Kohler Gallery: Sandra Dyas: my eyes are not shut
Sandra Dyas is a visual artist and a Lecturer in the Art Department at Cornell College. She received her MFA in Intermedia at the University of Iowa in 1998. Her first book of photographs entitled "Down to the River; Portraits of Iowa Musicians" was published by the University of Iowa Press in June 2007. Sandra has two daughters and lives in Iowa City, Iowa.
"Drawn to people and environments and especially light, my camera is a way of recording life as I see it. I strive to create a collaborative and authentic portrait of the ever-changing, strange and beautiful world we live in. This book is a collection of people, places and things I want to hold on to and remember."


No comments:

Post a Comment