Sandra Louise Dyas Photography

TWITTER

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Berlin





I recently traveled from Prague to Berlin by train. I love trains! Wish the USA had public transportation that compared with Europe. Sadly it does not. I met Anna Henson, a former art student and graduate of Cornell College, at the Berlin Hauptbahhof, the new train station. We spent nearly six days discovering and enjoying Berlin! Anna and I also went to "Set it Up and Go", her MFA group show opening in a Berlin art gallery. Wow! Anna's work is something else...powerful, beautiful and full of pathos - a video piece she created while at The Glasgow School of Art. Anna and I took many photos and went to some amazing photo shows while there - what a wonderful trip to Berlin... I want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment